The deadline for submitting abstracts is extended to 1st of May
Relating Systems Thinking and Design 6
Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO) Oslo, Norway October 18-20, 2017
Following two years in Canada, join us this year in Oslo as RSD returns to its home location for the RSD6 Symposium. The call for participation for the symposium is now open and we look forward to contributions (research, practice cases, design artifacts, new business models) that enable our research and practice communities to learn and collaborate toward purposeful outcomes.
Environment, Economy, Democracy: Flourishing Together
Our theme this year encompasses the contexts for flourishing in democratic societies, and exploring the opportunities for systemic design in:
- Democratic participation and policy innovation
- Strongly sustainable business innovation
- Flourishing communities
- Design of architectures, settlements and built environments
We invite contributions to systemic design for:
- Social impact in flourishing and change programs
- Health and population wellness
- Ecological design and bioregion development
- Human-scaled and regional economies
- Sociotechnical and technological systems
- Other themes in Systemic Design
Call for Abstracts Deadline May 1st, unrestricted format, extended abstract between 500 to 1000 words. Forms of presentation include the oral presentation of a research paper, a poster or GIGAmap, a curated panel session, and other proposals will be considered.
RSD5 Proceedings are now available online and available for review and download.